8/27

12:17 am Cam 3/4: Angela pages Tyler lol
12:27 am: UM... Why is Tyler talking about what kind of ring Angela is gonna have?? Ha! And then two seconds later Angela asked why Tyler is still wearing Kaitlyn's bracelet.
<3<3<3
12:42 am: Angela spilling more secrets to Ty.
1:21 am: Tyler- Did you just open up to me? Is that what that was?
1:28 am: Tyler- You have no idea how happy I am. I love finding out secrets, especially about you. I love getting you to talk to me.
1:40 am: Brett comes upstairs, which means I'm probably out.😴

I made a video making fun of some of the times they get blocked. LOL
11:15 am Cam 1/2: Ang comes downstairs. Tyler- Oh hey, you look nice today. I wanted to come upstairs but.... I'll make up for it later.....
1:30 pm Ish.: Pool shenanigans.

2:17 pm Cam 1/2: Oh hey.
3:52 pm Cam 3: Just cuz his little smile when he looks at her is cute.
3:58 pm Cam 3/4: Angela: I usually don't like people touching me. Haha!

7:47 pm Cam 3/4: Alright I'm over these feeds but whatever. Sam is apparently straightening Tyler's hair.
This is my angry face right now.
OH
MY
GOD
10:00

 Angela's reaction


 We love a final 4.

 Grumpy JC face

The reaction when he gets called to the DR.
9:30

9:38
I can't tell if this is a lust face or a murderous face.
9:48: Just cuz I'm petty, Tyler hates the braids that Haleigh does but likes he way Angela did it.
10:47
11:08 pm Cam 1/2: Angela retelling Sam's comment to Tyler.
11:12 pm: New strategy? Tyler goes up to HOH room first without her so then it doesn't look like he's going up there for her?
11:29 pm: Tyler- Damn, I'm gonna cry listening to this. (the music) Me- I'm gonna cry if Sam doesn't go away.
11:35 pm: Sam finally leaves HOH room.

They're so happy. <3
11:38 pm: Tyler- I missed you today.
11:45 pm

11:53 pm: Hahahahah. Tyler wants to use Sam's body pillow to make it look like he's in his bed and sneak up to the HOH room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go again......

7/24